Easy to use
Two Hands reviews are out across the internet, and according to most of them, Two Hands is a game changing touchless hand sanitizer mist machine. So, as any self-respecting shopaholic would do—I ordered one.
Was this touchless hand sanitizer really as effective for eliminating bacteria and pathogens as Two Hands reviews made it out to be?
In this Two Hands review, I’ve got the answer for you.
Two Hands is a portable, touchless hand sanitizer dispenser that delivers the best level of at-home disinfection available, according to online Two Hands reviews. Netizen feedback aside, it offers a compelling argument for having a touchfree home hand sanitizer set up at home:
- It allows you to eliminate the risk of cross-contamination—sanitize your devices before letting the kids play with them, eliminate harmful pathogens before handling food and utensils, and kill germs on virtually any hard surface instantly.
- Safe for use on keys, phones, wallets, tablets, utensils, containers, as well as hands.
- Compact, lightweight and portable—take the Two Hands touchless hand sanitizer dispenser anywhere and everywhere, or keep one in the house and one in the car for handsfree disinfecting on the go.
- Two Hands anti-leak design won’t spill when you’re on the go, meaning you can pack it in a suitcase, tote, or backpack with confidence.
- Two Hands touchless hand sanitizer is eco-friendly and safe for broad spectrum use.
Two Hands is super-easy to use, no matter how chaotic your day gets. And because it’s a touchless misting system, you don’t end up battling a pump mechanism or wiping excess hand sanitizer gel all over your clothes and surfaces.
Simply plug and play with the Two Hands sanitizer system:
- Plug in the Two Hands touchless hand sanitizer dispenser, and charge using the ultra-fast cable (included in the box).
- Fill the reservoir tank with 75% alcohol.
- Turn it on using the button at the front of the dispenser.
- Once charged, the unit operates for up to 24 hours. If you don’t use it in that time, it powers itself off.
- To disinfect your hands or your property, simply hold the object 12cm above the sensor and allow the mist to settle on it. The sanitizing mist is light and effective, meaning you don’t have to worry about getting gunky, sticky goo all over your hands and devices.
Sanitizing your hands and high-touch objects around your home has seriously never been this easy. With a literal wave of my hand I’m able to kill of the dangerous germs and bacteria lurking around my home. Having a Two Hands sanitizer system set up by our front door has been a God-send in 2020 because it means my family and I can stop pathogens from entering our home via the rest of the world.
Two Hands reviews tell me this is an eco-friendly sanitizing and disinfecting product that really lives up to the hype. And generally, I’m not a fan of hand sanitizers. If you feel the same way (because hand sanitizer gel is goopy and drying, liquids spill on your clothes and down your sleeves, and sprays bleach your cuffs and damage your watch) the Two Hands hand sanitizer mist might be a great choice for you, too.
The Tech Specs
- Ultra-responsive infrared sensor mechanism—fast, easy disinfection on the go
2.5 hour charge time
- Leak-free tank
- 12cm / 4.5in sensor distance
- 1200mAh battery capacity
- 35ml/h ultra-lightweight spray mist
- Type-C charge port
- Continuous 24 hour run-time
- Auto-switch-off after 24 hours means you don’t waste battery power if you and your family have gone away overnight (and also means you don’t have to bother remembering to turn the device off every time you go away)
- Zero contact with the device unless you’re refilling it, charging, or powering it down—your family are safe and your device doesn’t become a breeding ground for everyone’s bacteria
- Large capacity tank
- Sleek, minimalistic design and neutral white color palette blends in well with any home décor style
- 1 x Two Hands touchless hand sanitizer unit as seen in Two Hands reviews
- 1 x operation manual
- 1 x warranty details certificate
- 1 x Type-C USB charging cable
In 2020—everyone. This year has been an unprecedented time for viruses and diseases, and public sanitizing stations are a hotbed of bacterial activity. I personally don’t allow my family to use those—and can you blame me?
The solution to keeping your family safe and healthy is easy and effective with the Two Hands touchless hand sanitizer system.
It’s compact enough to take with you to use in the car or office, and it’s lightweight and responsive enough that you’ll actually use it. In fact, my husband recently ordered a couple for our RV and his baseball team because protecting ourselves from germs has never been this simple.
Once the unit is charged and filled with 75% alcohol, Two Hands does the rest—disinfecting you and your belongings and devices, quickly and effectively.
According to some glowing Two Hands reviews, and a lot of trusted friends and family, the Two Hands sanitizer is perfect for a bunch of other applications, too:
- Health care professionals: Nurses, paramedics, and others in the health care sector will love the ease of use—and the zero-contact mechanism—of the Two Hands hand sanitizer. It makes it easy for carers to reduce the risk of cross contamination for their patients, and gives them the peace of mind of knowing they’re doing the best to protect themselves and others. Many of the Two Hands reviews I read came from purported health care professionals.
- Builders, laborers, tradespeople: Those in the construction industry are in close contact with others all day. Minimizing the amount of germ transfer in their environment, and protecting themselves and their tools, can be a crucial way to stop sickness in its tracks and reduce the risk of costly downtime.
- Drivers: Rideshare drivers have to take every necessary step to protect themselves when dealing with tourists and travelers—especially those coming to and from the airports. By mounting a Two Hands touchless hand sanitizer in your vehicle, you could easily eliminate the transfer of dangerous germs and viruses between your customers. The same goes for drivers in every industry, from courier and delivery people to truck drivers and heavy transport operators. All the Two Hands reviews I read from drivers were positive.
- Farmers: Those in the agricultural field (excuse the pun!) know the value of time—and often can’t afford to get sick when there’s so much to get done around the farm. To protect themselves and their people, Two Hands units can be mounted in sheds and barns to eliminate the threat of cross contamination, and to disinfect high-touch tools and equipment.
- Administrative professionals: Office personnel are particularly at risk of contracting dangerous and annoying illnesses, because they’re face to face with so many people in a given day. The same goes for retail associates. As someone who works in big brand retail, I have contact with hundreds of people in a day. To protect myself, and make sure I don’t take any nasties home to my family and small children, we have a Two Hands touchless unit at home which allows me to disinfect my hands, my phone, my iPad, and my car keys the minute I walk in the door.
In these unprecedented times, hygiene is more important than ever—no matter where we live or where we go in our day-to-day lives. Touchless or zero-contact hygiene products—like the Two Hands touchless hand sanitizer misting system—help to protect our environment and keep it clean, safe, and hygienic.
Touchless devices use sensor technology to recognize when an object—like your hand or car keys—is placed underneath it. This triggers the hand sanitizer misting mechanism to act, lightly misting your hands with exactly the right amount of alcohol product to kill germs and destroy bacteria on contact.
Two Hands Pros:
- If your kids are anything like mine, they’ll get a kick out of trying to trick the touchless sensor (it hasn’t worked so far!)
- Neutral, modern style and aesthetic looks good in any home or business
- Easy to install
- Responsive sensor makes disinfection quick and easy
- Safe for children and adults
- Standardized product dispensing means less waste
- Using a Two Hands sanitizing unit saves water, paper, and plastic waste since you are using a refillable reservoir and a non-disposable unit
- Ultra-hygienic thanks to its touchless, zero-contact sensor technology
- Simple to use for all ages
- Uses 75% alcohol—no preservatives or dangerous dyes
- Ultra-fast shipping: Two Hands ship direct to your door across the US, and mine arrived within 2 days of me placing my order—which means ultra-fast shipping for most of the continental US.
- High quality workmanship and premium materials ensure a durable, superior product that withstands high use
- 30 day right of return guarantee means ultimate peace of mind when you buy
- Fast charging with a type-C USB cable (provided in the box)
Two Hands Cons:
- Alcohol can be drying to the skin, but no product on the market is as effective and safe for killing germs and bacteria in your home
- Not available to buy over the counter. I personally prefer shopping online, and the 30 day money back guarantee helped me to buy with confidence
I’m always a sucker for a good review, and the Two Hands reviews I read made this product look insanely good. I wasn’t sure how the Two Hands touchless sanitizer was going to live up to the hype, to be fair.
But rest assured, having tried Two Hands for over a month, me and my family couldn’t be without it now. It is easy to use, effective at protecting my family and home, versatile enough to use on our hands, keys, devices, and many other items around our home and office, and cheap to run. It’s also ultra-portable, making it a staple in our office, RV, car—and now in my son’s dorm room!
When you factor in the 30-day money back guarantee, and the specials you can usually lock in when you order, I really don’t know how anyone can bypass this dynamic little disinfecting dynamo.
So was the Two Hands touchless hand sanitizer really as effective for eliminating bacteria and pathogens as Two Hands reviews made it out to be?
Click here to Get your Two Hands!
There are no comments available.